Here is an exceptional, very attractive and very well maintained property at a very good price with a truly magnificent house as well as two one bedroom self-catering flats and a two bed en-suite unit totalling some 420 m2. This property, situated on 21 ha beautiful bushveld is perfect for an extended family, for operating a guest house or for operating rental units for an additional income. In total the property offers 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and is suitable to accommodate three families whilst still offering two extra rooms. Even though the property is currently operating as a guest house it is suitable for a variety of farming activities.
The primary unit is subdivide into a house and flat and consists of the following:
1. A house with 3 spacious Bedrooms.
2. Two bathrooms, one with wheel chair friendly en-suite with bath basin and toilet and one with shower basin and toilet.
3. Large, very attractive and unique kitchen with ample built-in cupboards.
4. Spacious lounge with built-in anthracite burning stove.
5. Very large entertainment room.
6. One bedroom flat with own lounge, dining room and kitchen.
7. Bathroom in flat with bath, toilet and shower.
A second one bedroom flat consists of:
1. Spacious open-plan lounge, dining room and kitchen.
2. Very attractive, modern kitchen.
3. Large bedroom.
4. Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and basin.
Two bed unit consists of:
1. Two spacious bedrooms.
2. Semi en-suite bathroom.
Entertainment consists of the following:
1. Very large lapa with built-in braai and gas braai.
2. Jacuzzi room with 8-seater jacuzzi.
3. Games room with pool table.
4. Heated on-surface swimming pool.
5. Boma with braai and boma fire place.
All furnishings, cutlery and crockery for one of the flats, for the two bed unit as well as for the lapa and entertainment areas are included in the sale.
Outside accommodation consists of an open workshop as well as a longdavel (an extra volume elongated roundavel). There is also a cabin suitable for either a store room or for extra accommodation and servants rooms with an outside bathroom with bath, toilet, basin and shower. Hot water in the outside bathroom is by donkey heater (wood fire heated water tank). There is also a wendy house and 8 carports. Water is by borehole that pumps into two 5000 litre tanks as well as to a concrete irrigation dam.
In addition the property offers a shade net covered vegetable garden an additional worker’s house somewhat removed from the main house with two rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. The servant’s house offers warm water as well as a satellite television dish.
The land is flat and largely rock-free and is currently used for the farming of game. There are currently 16 Impala on the land that are included in the sale.
Contact Living Link Realty today and enjoy a personalized viewing of this property.
Living Link Realty offers you the unique one stop real estate option, dealing with sales, rentals and commercial properties in Pretoria, the Greater Gauteng, Cullinan and Rayton areas. Living Link Realty offer assistance with finance or any other property related query.