1360ha well-hidden gem in the heart of the Bushveld fully game fenced. Situated 420 km from Pretoria in the Northern part of the Limpopo Province near Maasstroom.
All loose assets and game such as Buffalo and Sables included!!
Enjoy the farm life with absolute breath-taking scenery with beautiful tree life such as Leadwood, Knob Thorn, Apple Leaf, Baobab, Brandy Bush, Shepherd’s Tree with more than 130 species of Birds and lots of game gazing around.
Extremely neat and well-maintained infrastructure in incredibly good condition. Fully furnished and equipped with only the best appliances and finishes, it is sold lock, stock & barrel as a going concern.
Building infrastructure consists of the following:
CAMP: Minimum maintenance (face-brick/steel roofs)
• 5 x Bedrooms with air-conditioner (accommodate 10 people);
• Lounge with air-conditioner, bar with bar fridge, TV with DSTV
(Trophies not included);
• Fully equipped kitchen with separate pantry;
• His and Hers bathrooms each with their own shower, bath, toilets and basin;
• Braai area overlooking a watering hole;
• Swimming pool with Lapa;
• ADDISIONAL DINING ROOM with brand new catering equipment;
• Electric fenced
MAIN HOUSE: (Plaster/steel roof)
• 3 x Bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms;
• 2 x Living areas leading out to the covered patio;
• Entertainment area with swimming pool, braai and Lapa;
• Beautiful Kitchen with solid Rhodesian teak wooden doors and island;
• Separate pantry;
• 7 x air-conditioner in total;
• Spanish Burglar bars and trellis doors;
• Electric fenced with Centurion motorised gate.
• 2 x Garages;
• 2 x Rondavels for guests
• Laundry room;
• 3 x Storerooms;
• Stainless steel container – used as a cold room;
• Workers accommodation;
• Cement dam for garden irrigation.
• 16 x Equipped boreholes (approximately 4500l/h);
• 2 x Diesel engine boreholes;
• 1 x Windmill;
• 9ha Drip irrigation land with 2 x cement dams.
• Large earth dam with several other water-cribs created in strategic positions combined with suitable hides near each of them.
• 2 Eskom transformers; 1 x 50kva & 1 x 25kva both 3-phase connections.
BUSH BOMA in the middle of the farm with braai area and bathroom overlooking a dam.
• 400 Impalas,
• 20 Kudus,
• 35 Blue Wildebeest,
• 20 Gemsbuck,
• 20 Waterbucks,
• 30 Elands,
• 30 Zebras,
• 8 Black Springbucks,
• 40 Sables,
• 40 Buffaloes,
• 12 Giraffes,
LOOSE ASSETS IN THE CAMP:
• All the furniture;
• All appliances, catering equipment, cutlery, linen, towels. Full inventory will be provided on request.
No land claims registered against this farm nor any rural areas nearby.
When compared to other similar properties currently in the market, this is an excellent buy. There is one Title deed that is registered in a company that is also VAT registered.
Please note that only serious buyers who have proof of funds or proof of finance will be entertained. To book a viewing please phone Adrie