Commercial agricultural farm with game selling as a going concern.
Beautiful, developed Bushveld farm in Maasstroom / Swartwater area, Limpopo. Approximately 450km from Pretoria. 1422ha, divided in 230ha fenced off agricultural fields and 1200ha game farm.
Enjoy the farm life with absolute breath-taking scenery with beautiful tree life such as Leadwood, Knob Thorn, Apple Leaf, Baobab, Brandy Bush, Shepherd’s Tree with more than 130 species of Birds and lots of game gazing around.
Building infrastructure consists of the following:
MAIN HOUSE: THACHED DWELLING (550m2)
• 4 x Bedrooms;
• 3 x Bathrooms;
• Open plan Kitchen and entertainment room leading to a large patio with built-in braai;
• Separate scullery and laundry room;
• Swimming pool.
2ND HOUSE: THACHED DWELLING(160m2)
• 2 x Bedrooms;
• 2 x Bathrooms;
• Kitchen and living room leading to patio.
• 2 x Open store;
• 1 x Half closed store;
• Cold room with slaughtering facilities;
• Dam for garden irrigation.
Electric fence around yard with alarm.
• Accommodate 4 people with 2 bathrooms. Electricity available
• 1 x 100 KVA 3 phase Eskom;
• 1 x 50 KVA step up-stepdown system.
• 2 x 11.5ha centre pivot fields (1 x 11.5ha Agrico pivot in use, non moveable);
• 16 ha drip irrigation fields;
• 8 x equipped boreholes;
• NW Damme Water reservoirs: 1 x 420k Lt, 2 x 116k Lt, connected.
• Did apply for water rights for irrigation.
• 1 x Eland;
• 2 x Nyala Bulls;
• 15 x Trophy Kudu Bulls;
• 80 x Kudu;
• 200+ x Impala;
•• 60+ x Blue Wildebeest;
• 60+ x Gemsbok;
• 15+ x Giraffe.
There is one Title deed that is registered in a company that is also VAT registered.
Please note that only serious buyers who have proof of funds or proof of finance will be able to make an appointment. Phone Adrie from Living Link Realty