A very spacious and neat combination face brick and plastered brick house of approximately 270 m2 offers a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with study and a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat. The house has 3 spacious bedrooms, all of which have built-in cupboards. There are two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. The guest bathroom offers a bath, basin and toilet whilst the en-suite bathroom offers a shower, basin and toilet.
A large, attractive kitchen offers modern appliances including a 4 burner gas hob with extractor, an under counter oven and ample built-in cupboards. There is also a scullery/laundry with double sink. A large braai room with built-in braai is perfect for entertaining family and friends whilst the large garden has ample space for kids to play.
The flat offers a spacious bedroom, a bathroom with shower, a lounge and kitchen.
The double garage is very large indeed at nearly 10 metres in length. Not only is there enough space to park two large cars in comfort, but it also allows for a spacious workshop or storage space at the same time.
- The house offers the following:
- Three bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one en-suite with shower.
- Spacious lounge.
- Spacious dining room.
- Large braai room.
- Very large double garage.
- Alarm system.
- Burglar bars and security gates.
- The flat offers:
- One bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen with 4 plate electric stove.
- The property:
- Neat, established garden.
- Servant’s toilet.
- Property walled on three sides.
- Palisade fencing at the front of the property.
- Here is a home that offers the peace and quiet of Bronkhorstspruit. Bronkhorstspruit is a fair sized rural town, situated along the N4 between Pretoria and Emalahleni (Witbank). Bronkhorstspruit offers everything a family could need, inclusive of medical services (it has a fair sized hospital) and commercial and engineering industries.
- Bronkhorstspruit is approximately 35km or 20 minutes’ drive from Pretoria East (Solomon Mahlangu turn off) and approximately 78 km or 55 minutes from OR Thambo International airport. Bronkhorstspruit is popular amongst people who want to live the small town lifestyle, whilst being within a short, easy drive of the businesses, shopping malls and amenities of the city. Here you can live whilst commuting to work in Pretoria or Johannesburg on a daily basis and then, one day retire in peace.
- Living Link Realty offers you the unique one stop real estate option, dealing with sales, rentals and commercial properties in Pretoria, the Greater Gauteng, Cullinan and Rayton areas. Living Link Realty offer assistance with finance or any other property related queries.