This 287m² house with a 30m² braai room is situated on an 860m² stand in the Afrikaner Cultural Village, Kleinfontein which is just off the N4 near the Kempton Park, Cullinan and Rayton off ramp. The house offers 3 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms. The estate promotes the Afrikaner culture and has a single entrance with permanent guard on duty. All properties are currently in a co-operative scheme but there are plans afoot to change it to a share block scheme. All prospective purchasers will be evaluated by a panel and only those who conform to the cooperative's criteria will be allowed to purchase property in the estate. In short, purchasers must conform to the Afrikaner culture to purchase into the estate (co-operative).
Water is extracted from boreholes and fountains and supplied by the estate to the various holdings. There are no rates and taxes payable but a levy of R2000 per month is payable to the estate which includes a water supply point, an electricity supply point and estate security.
The estate is a real nature lover’s dream as game roam freely on the estate. Wake up early in the morning with Impala on your doorstep and birds singing in the trees. Come and enjoy the quality of life that this property offers.
This property is very neat and well maintained and speaks of class. This property is truly worth a visit.
- The property at a glance:
- 4 Neat and spacious bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards, or
- 3 Bedrooms and a separate study.
- 2 Modern bathrooms, one en-suite with corner bath and one with bath and shower.
- Spacious, neat and upper class lounge.
- Living room (sun room) or TV room.
- Large dining room.
- Modern , attractive ad spacious kitchen with lots of cupboards.
- Linen cupboard.
- Braai room with built-in braai, pizza oven.
- Double Garage.
- Rain water catchment.
- Good security.
- Irrigation in garden.
- Fruit trees.
- Beautiful established garden.
- Kleinfontein is perfectly situated for someone who wants to live the Afrikaner life style with a small town feel whilst being within a hop and a skip from the Eastern developments of Pretoria. It is also within an easy commute from the East rand. Basic shopping is available in the estate but Rayton is but a few minutes’ drive away where one could find all the amenities for everyday living including doctors, dentists, pharmacies, optometrists, industries and shopping.
- Contact Living Link Realty today and enjoy a personalized viewing of this property.
- Living Link Realty offers you the unique one stop real estate option, dealing with sales, rentals and commercial properties in Pretoria, the Greater Gauteng, Cullinan and Rayton areas. Living Link Realty offer assistance with finance or any other property related query.