Living Link realty is proud to present this upper-class property sitting on a 21 ha farm near Cullinan in Gauteng. Not only is there a spacious, luxurious and comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a study on the property but also a development that consists of a games room that is spacious enough to house a full snooker table, as well as two additional rooms and a small bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. There is also a third development with four small store rooms, a large open garage or workshop as well as a four car carport.
The large thatch house offers a separate study and three bedrooms, the main bedroom being particularly spacious, as well as a large lounge that is in an open plan arrangement with the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen offers solid granite tops, ample built-in cupboards, double sink and a 4 burner gas stove. There is also a separate laundry with its own sink.
A large front entertainment area with a sparkling clear swimming pool is exactly what is needed for entertaining family and friends.
Currently stocked with game, the farm has good, strong borehole water from four equipped boreholes as well as an small earth dam that is used by the game on the farm to drink from.
- The property at a glance:
- The House (approximately 320 m2):
- Luxurious thatch house (approximately 260 m2).
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built-in cupboards, or 3 Bedrooms and a study.
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen in open plan arrangement.
- 4 Burner gas stove.
- Solid granite tops in kitchen.
- Ample built-in cupboards.
- Large front veranda or lapa (approximately 60 m2) with braai and swimming pool.
- The Entertainment Area (approximately 65 m2):
- Spacious development with large room accommodation a full size pool table.
- 2 Extra rooms.
- Bathroom with toilet, basin and shower (needs finishing).
- Outbuildings (approximately 165m2):
- 4 Small store rooms totaling approximately 100 m2.
- Large open garage or workshop.(approximately 65 m2)
- Exceptional security with House, outbuildings and entertainment area electrically fenced.
- Automatic sliding palisade gate.
- Burglar bars and security doors.
- Alarm system with motion sensors in the house and beams outside.
- Connected to a security group.
- Land (21 ha):
- Situated along a main tar road.
- Stocked with 15 Impala and 3 Blesbuck as well as a number of Warthogs.
- Small earth dam for animals to drink near the house.
- Exceptional nature.
- Beautiful natural bush.
- Contact Living Link Realty today and enjoy a personalized viewing of this property. Living Link Realty offers you a unique one stop real estate option, dealing with sales, rentals and commercial properties in Pretoria, the Greater Gauteng, Cullinan and Rayton areas. Living Link Realty offer assistance with finance or any other property related query.