This neat and spacious 170 m2, 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroom house with an additional 45m2 back veranda and a 17m2 courtyard, totaling some 232m2 in the quaint, sleepy village, Rayton is situated on a large 1487 m2 stand.
Within easy walking distance of schools, doctors, shops and restaurants and a mere seven minutes’ drive away from Cullinan's popular tourist area, this house offers everything a family could want. Here is a home that offers the peace and quiet of Rayton, a small, rural town but a town that still offers everything a family needs.
Rayton is popular among people who want to live the small-town lifestyle, whilst being within a short, easy drive of the businesses, shopping malls and amenities of the city. Here you can live whilst commuting to work in Pretoria or Johannesburg every day and then grow old and retire in peace in this beautiful gem that is Rayton.
- This house offers:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms.
- Spacious kitchen with double sink.
- 6 Burner gas stove.
- Provision for a dishwasher.
- Neat, comfortable family room in open plan arrangement with dining room.
- Built-in fire place.
- Two bathrooms, one en-suite with bath, shower, basin and toilet, one with toilet, basin and bath.
- Provision for a washing machine in the second bathroom.
- Alarm system with armed response.
- Security gate in front of main bedroom.
- Security doors on all outside doors.
- Very large, neat veranda.
- Large swimming pool (empty at the moment).
- Orange, naartjie, lemon and pomegranate trees.
- Hydroponics vegetable garden with space for approximately 60 plants.
- Servant’s ablution with toilet and basin.
- Single garage.
- Double carport in front of house.
- Second, double carport for caravan or boat at back of house.
- Children’s “doll’s house”.
- Living Link Realty offers you a unique one stop real estate option, dealing with sales, rentals and commercial properties in Pretoria, the Greater Gauteng, Cullinan and Rayton areas. Living Link Realty offer assistance with finance or any other property related query.